Search This Blog

Thursday 18 August 2011

Other J.pop artists I like

Another person I like from the J.pop industry would be Yamapi - he is a relatively new interest for sure and my favourite songs of his (for now anyway) seem to be "One in a Million" and "Loveless" - looking at his videos, simply liking the way the voice is.



















Yamapi and Kame - me like ^-^
Also like Matsumoto Jun - got hooked onto him while watching his dramas... (actually it was more like this - was watching a drama and thinking 'hey that guy looks like an innocent kid', then he opened his mouth and started yelling full pitch at someone and I was thinking 'where did that come from' - my bad luck I started the drama halfway)



2 comments:

  1. You should listen to Yamapi's 'Party don't stop' too. And which drama was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll listen to it today most likely - will let you know how it works out - it was boys over flowers but I paid attn only in the middle of one episode - thinking normal person, then he opened it and started screaming at the someone - i was like what the hell? That's my start to MatsuJun -one i'd remember :)

    ReplyDelete